WIth so much mental health around, why are people so crazy?

I may have an answer for this, and I'm not crazy about it, so to speak.

I think the mental health we're doing these days is wrong. We're looking in the wrong place, we're looking with the wrong background and history, we're looking with the wrong expectations. I just can't think of another explanation.

We may have a moneyball situation here: We're all looking at the same game but there is something that's going on that escapes all of us. Maybe something hiding in plain sight. Maybe it's time to start looking at mental health with new eyes.

I've always had this sneaking hunch that we are going to look back at what we're doing mental health wise in a 100 years and think us to be cavemen.

You talk to each other? You make pictures in your mind? You flash lights? You talk about your mother? And you expect all this to help you feel better?

Let's begin here: getting the life you want has nothing to do with your history.

There, I said it. Quit looking at your history.

I've devoted my life to coming up with some new answers. Let's move to a new place. To infinity and beyond.

Check back here. I talk about this stuff all the time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Your problem is not your bad history

That town back there....